Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 18 Oct 2001 to 19 Oct 2001

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 18 Oct 2001 to 19 Oct 2001 (#2001-292)

Brad.   I know what you are going through with the vent frames.  I have a 57
Plymouth Conv., and the drivers side has a small chunk of the potmetal gone.
The passenger side is not right either.  This must be a particular weakness
on the convertibles.  To answer part of your question....the vent frames from
a 58 hardtop are different....I checked this out.  I would love to know a
source for these once you have yours in hand Brad.  Please keep me posted.
George.