[FWDLK] Manuals for sale

I just got some Mopar (some Forward Look) Shop Manuals in a box of odds and
ends that I do not need.
I have;
1 Service Preview of the 1956 Models, Imperial
1 Collision Parts list for 1960 models, Plymouth - Dodge - De Soto -
Chrysler -  Imperial
1 Collision Parts List 1961 models (same as above makes)
1 Preliminary Shop Manual for a 1952 De Soto
1 Preliminary Shop Manual  for a 1953 De Soto Powerflite transmission
1 Preliminary Shop Manual  for a 1953 Chrysler Power Steering Gear and
Powerflite Transmission
1 Whats New in Servicing the 1954 Chryslers

I will take $6.50 each or $40.00 for all plus shipping
Mike Sersen
:-{)