Re: [FWDLK] '61 NY Trim Pieces on eBay

--- David Charles Gedraitis <dcg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I dismantled a '61 New Yorker at one point, and I've
> never seen anything like this-anyone have a picture
> or a description of where this trim goes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596868877&r=0&t=0

Sure. The narrow ends of the sheetlike trim start at
the inside edge of the taillights and flare wide as
they close in on the license plate. (This'd even fit
your Newport if you weren't concerned with accuracy.)

'61 NYs are definitely on my "short list" of "next car
to buy"...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban