[FWDLK]

     I found the c300 I was looking for in Texas. A nice original except
for new paint. Does anyone know where you can get upper, lower rad.
hoses-original type- for 55 Chryslers? I still have the 55 ply. radio,
just got it back from radio guy. V.G.C   . $150.00 with extras. We are
having 3rd. annual mopar show in Akron, Ohio area on June 9th or soon
after.                    Nice trophies, judged. Would like to see more
forward look cars. Call 330-794-1470 or E-mail me for more info.
Also, I have been a N.C.P.C. club member for many years, a wonderful
club.                                 Johnnie Slayton