[FWDLK] anodizing-good experience pt.1

Hello All,
             Last week I wrote the list about a good experience with gauge-dial restoration. This week I'm writing about another good experience. Please note that I don't get anything for recommending these people, nor do I get paid for it. I just figured I'd pass along a good word if there's a shop that does good on restoring whatever. If the general consensus of the list finds my "good-experience" letters to be unimportant or unwelcome I will immediately stop them.
    Anyways, I just got alot of my aluminum trim back from being restored. I sent them to a company in North Hollywood, CA called Ano-Brite.(anobrite@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
They deal in restoring anodized aluminum, stainless and chrome. I was looking for a shop to restore my sportone inserts,hubcaps,grille,sportdeck aluminum wheel, sill plates, headlight rings,and gold Plymouth sport deck and grille medallions for my '59 Fury. I wrote a couple of places and they said they couldn't work with the sportone inserts. Then, surfing the web, I found Ano-Brite.  I spoke with a man who does all the restoring, Marcos. He was very friendly toward me and answered all of my questions about the trim-resto. He didn't even seem the least bit rushed to end the conversation. I explained to him that I was very concerned with having my sport-tone inserts re-anodized. I explained that two inserts I had replaced were virgin NOS and I really didn't want to re-anodize them. He said I could leave them alone but, they might not have the same appearance/shine as the reanodized inserts. I also asked if the re-anodizing process (especially the stripping of old anodizing) would in any case damage the inserts or deteriorate them due to their thinness. He assured me that their would be no damage. If I wanted, I could send in a "scrap" piece for experimentation at no charge if I got the rest of it done through him. I agreed and sent everything out. A week and a half later I received a call. He told me everything would turn out fine except for my sill plates. The only reason they wouldn't be as great is due to the deterioration of them. I've got three sets and they were the best I had.