Re: [FWDLK] anodizing-good experience pt.1

Re: [FWDLK] anodizing-good experience pt.1

I second that motion......Marcos redid the grill on my '61 Dart..I've had several comments on how terrific it looks.  DodgeDifferent clobbered the competition at the recent California Chrysler Products Club all Mopar show in Fremont.  The great grill was part of the reason.  I must admit I was nervous when he wanted the check made out to him personally but the grill came back quickly and very professionally done.