[FWDLK] Reproduction emblems

  Hello,

  For those who don't know me, my name is Jeff Pozniak, I'm 21 years old, I live in Vancouver BC on the beautiful west coast of Canada and I own two Forward Look Mopars....a '57 Mayfair (parts car) and a '58 Dodge Kingsway that's been converted into a '58 Plymouth.  I've been a part of this mailing list for quite a few months now (since March 2001 I think)  This is the first message I've ever sent to the list.

  Now, on to the question.  Does anybody know of any place that reproduces '58 Belvedere and '58 Fury tailfin emblems?  Any leads would greatly be appreciated.

  Thanks in advance :)

  Jeff Pozniak

Sign up for your very own free Plymouth Fury E-mail account at
http://kudas_realm_2.homestead.com/57_and_58_Plymouth.html today!!