From: "Jeff Pozniak" <jeffpozniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 8:20 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Reproduction emblems

>   Hello,
>
>   For those who don't know me, my name is Jeff Pozniak, I'm 21 years old,
I live in Vancouver BC on the beautiful west coast of Canada and I own two
Forward Look Mopars....a '57 Mayfair (parts car) and a '58 Dodge Kingsway
that's been converted into a '58 Plymouth.  I've been a part of this mailing
list for quite a few months now (since March 2001 I think)  This is the
first message I've ever sent to the list.

>   Now, on to the question.  Does anybody know of any place that reproduces
'58 Belvedere and '58 Fury tailfin emblems?  Any leads would greatly be
appreciated.