Re: [FWDLK] '51 Plymouth for sale

Hello Everyone,

I know this is not a Forwardlook year, but it is a neat Plymouth though.
 It is a '51 Cranbrook Belvedere 2dr ht.  It runs great, no dings, fair
upholstery.  The car is from South Dakota so it has some rust along the
rear fenders and rockers also, but not that bad really.  The car is now
in San Francisco.  The motor purrs like a kitten, no smoke at all.
Brakes are a little spongy.  I rebuilt the master cylinder as well as
the front wheel cylinders.  I haven't done the back wheels yet.  One
rear cylinder is leaking brake fluid.  I am selling it for $1500.  Call
or em-mail if interested.   Nick Nichols  415 387-6896