Re: [FWDLK] Dash Compass with Pentastar?? Any clues please?

Re: [FWDLK] Dash Compass with Pentastar?? Any clues please?

Mike,
   Can you explain the Rootes for me.  I've seen parts boxes with this name
on but have not been able to identify the parts with the numbers on the box.
Thank you,
Jack Johnson

Rootes piece (Rootes used the pentastar from
about '66 on).