[FWDLK] floor pans

Hi all,
   Well, after waiting a few weeks for my floor pans to arrive, they got here last Thursday.  (Don't sit by the door waiting for the day they were supposed to be there) Today was the big day.  The day to see how they fit.   Now remember, these are made for 57/58 Ply, and I assume Dodge 2dr.cars.   I am using them in a 59 Ply. 4 dr. Sub.  To make this as short as I can:
   For a non-factory pan, they fit fairly decent.   The body mount recesses were not in the correct place for my 59, but that was easily remedied with a hammer, drill and some easy measuring.  The basic contour and shape was quite close.   We needed to reshape the foot feed mount area, as there was not anything shaped to that form. We also needed to extend the recessed area for the seat mounts, as these were not quite long enough.  A few extra cuts with the tin snips, and the panels were welded in place.   We needed to apply a little "persuasion" with a hammer and 2 x 4 to get it to lay down, but with a little sweat, a few choice words and a good neighbor that can weld and do neat things with steel, they are in and "I Like It!"
   Tools needed for this job can vary with attitude, rusted areas, type of neighbors, brand of beer, religion and some other assorted variables.
   Have a good one,  John       One step closer to cruisin in wet windy and ooooohh it's so cool WI