--- Begin Message ---
  • From: RedwoodLse@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:19:10 EST
Having restored a bunch of cars (all Mopar) I'll tell you that the many small parts can cost a king's ransom.  QualKrom in Erie PA will make your stuff brand new at about the price of brand new stuff.  Example:  remote mirror head $73.  Remote base $102, the screws that hold it together $5 each.  Forward Look emblems $103 each.  But oh how nice they look!

Larry Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City, CA 94061

--- End Message ---