Re: [FWDLK] '56 Plymouth Plaza for sale`

Re: [FWDLK] '56 Plymouth Plaza for sale`

I can remember my Dad buying a 56 Plaza new in
late 55 and it was not a very nice (read as unfancy)
car. The only options it had was a radio, heater, and
V8, and the heater was an option (checked with mom and
she remember the car well, as it was the first new car
they ever owned).
    Mom said Dad was so proud of his new Plymouth and
kept showing off the push button tranny, but as far as
any fancy options it had cheap floor covers and plain
jane seats.
Jim