[FWDLK] Happy Halloween

We are getting ready for the kids to start coming to our door for Halloween, after putting up a ton of lights and carving several pumpkins my wife suggest I play a spooky record from the garage.
Sure I can do that I say but I don't think the car will like it much. (58 Plymouth coupe). She says "Oh that car can just get into the sprit"
I say ok, how about she turns red and white and chases the kids around the block!
She has no sense of humor.
Have a great Halloween all.
Terry C