[FWDLK] Happy birthday

(snip)

> That's when my Dad bought me a 1957 Fury for my 17th birthday.

Now that's what I call a nice birthday present ! And you said it got better
after that ? How could it go better than that !!! I was 17 years old in 1985
and even though my parents didn't buy me a car, I can't imagine a new car at
the time that would have been looking so good  ...

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe