[FWDLK] All American Classics inventory

Here's a list of what Roger Howard and I saw at All American. I don't trust
my memory to have good descriptions of all the cars so you may want to
contact them directly at www.allamericanclassics.com if you've got questions
58 Plymouth  Savoy 4 door sedan, Suburban 4 door wagon
61 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door sedan
59 Imperial 4 door hardtop [2]
55 Chrysler Windsor 4 door sedan [2], Nassau 2 door hardtop
55 Dodge 2 door hardtop, Sierra 4 door wagon
55 Plymouth 2 door sedan, 4 door sedan, Plaza 4 door sedan
57 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door sedan [2], Belvedere 2 door hardtop
56 Chrysler Windsor 4 door sedan [2], Nassau 2 door hardtop, 4 door wagon,
Newport 2 door hardtop
57 Chrysler Windsor 4 door sedan
56 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop, Coronet 4 door sedan
59 Dodge CR 4 door sedan
60 Dodge Seneca 4 door wagon, 4 door sedan
58 Chrysler Windsor 4 door hardtop
58 DeSoto FireFlite 4 door sedan
59 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop
59 DeSoto 4 door sedan
56 Plymouth Custom Suburban 4 door wagon, Savoy 2 door hardtop
61 Chrysler 4 door hardtop
57 Dodge 4 door wagon
57 DeSoto Adventurer wannabe convertible
There's probably a couple we missed, but that's a majority of them.
Dan C
Spanaway,WA