From: Angela Underwood [mailto:AUNDERWOOD2@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:10 PM
Subject: 2x4 engines

Hello everyone. I have had several people tell me that it is practically impossible to run 2 4bbls on the street on any kind of regular basis. Knowing that many of you on the list run multi-carb engines of several different varieties,what are some of your experiences with this? I also read in a police car collectors' manual that one of the buying restrictions for a certain major city in the mid fifties was up to an including the 383(even with multi carbs) but to exclude hemis of all dimensions based on their labor intensive upkeep. Any thoughts on this? I plan to drive my hemi with 2x4s, probably not everyday but quite often. The commute to work is less than 10 miles round trip.
Thanks for any input.
Ray