[FWDLK] vin number in hiding

Hi all,
   Just finished sand blasting the underside of my Suburban's body, and the frame.   I had more Kansas dirt on me than Dorothy saw in her tornado!   Tomorrow I hope to prime and paint them.   I  was kind of leery moving around under the car on the rotisserrie, but so far so good.
   After blasting the frame, I came across the serial number on the frame.   I remember someone was going to keep track of where different forwardlook cars had them????   This one is on the left side of the frame behind the rear wheel.  (59 Ply. Suburban)

John in WI   65 deg.F, light breeze, sunny and no humidity!!!!!!!!

Bad joke of the day...   I was hauling liquid manure all day yesterday.  Finally got to the bottom of the pit...that stuff has "Bin Laden" there a long time!