[FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth Detail Questions/150 Speedometer Rest

[FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth Detail Questions/150 Speedometer Restoration/Wheel Color

 Hello Everyone Out in The Forward Look World.  I have a few questions on the
57 and 58 Plymouths.  First off I'm all excited because I took my recently
acquired 57 Belvedere Conv. out on her Maiden Voyage today!  Although she now
has a '64 383 w/727 Torqueflight; it sure felt great tooling around my
neighborhood getting thumbs up at least 5 times.  Since I acquired the car in
August, I have done a major tuneup, and PLENTY cleaning.  I have a lot more
to do......but one step at a time.  Her brakes will need to be done
next....and some tires.  My questions are as follows:   What color should the
57 Plymouth Wheels be painted?   What color should the side aprons on either
side of the lower (grill) valance be painted.  I know that the center lower
(grill) valance was originally Argent Silver.  Where can this correct paint
be found??  Also, have any of you tried your hand at repainting a speedometer
face?  I was wondering if a person like myself could learn how to silk screen
and redo a '58 150 mph speedometer I picked up. I know nothing about silk
screening but I would love to know what's involved with this....any of you
know, or have done it?? Also, there are areas on the body of the car that
will require some touch up with primer until I get around to a complete
paintjob.  Any advice on doing this.....what type pf primer, preparation,
etc.??  I have more questions, but I think this is quite enough for now.
Thanks In Advance for the flood of Great Information that's a comin!!!
George...  57 Imperial Crown Southampton, 57 Plymouth Belvedere Conv., (2) 58
Plymouth 2 door hardtops (in need of restoration), and other odd old stuff.