[FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth Detail Questions/150 Speedometer Rest

[FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth Detail Questions/150 Speedometer Restoration/Wheel Color

 Thanks everyone for responding to the questions I asked.  It seems, so,
anyone interested will know that the Argent Silver paint for 57 Valances can
be purchased through Eastwood in spray cans. (Thanks Ed) I still would like
to hear from more of you who may know the correct rim color on the 57
Plymouths as well as any speedometer restoration of the face numbers (silk
screened?).  I will post the answers to these questions to the list for all
to benefit from.  THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE!  George.....57 Imperial
Southampton, 57 Plymouth Belvedere Conv., (2) 58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 d
hardtops.....and other odd old stuff.