Re: [FWDLK] TAILLIGHT GASKETS OR MATERIAL

Re: [FWDLK] TAILLIGHT GASKETS OR MATERIAL

Bill,

Gary Goers offers most of the taillight gaskets, probably including '57
Dodge.  Metro Molded rubber parts in Minneapolis sells many of these too or
perhaps can sell you sheets of the gray closed cell foam so that you can cut
your own.

Several sources in Hemmings for blue dots - there used to be one or two
outfits offering installation service - not sure what is current.  You can
do them yourself too.  Go to a craft or plastic supply store selling drill
bits specifically for drilling plastic.  Drill several small holes in the
approx diameter needed for the blue dot and then file it out to fit.  Always
install with clear silicone.  If you don't use drill bits for plastic, you
will likely shatter the lens.

The GLASS blue dots give far superior results to the plastic ones.

Wayne