Re: [FWDLK] `

Charles,

Since we all know the most economical way to get into a decent old car is to
buy the very best you can afford. You will save tons of $$ that way.

>From your description of the convertible it sounds like it would need
everything and I would doubt that you could rebuild it for less than you
could buy another that was complete.

Now if it was a '60 300F convertible, it might be another story!

Find a better one! You will be happier.

Brian
D500s in MI