[FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler Convertible.

If you like the car, and think that it would be worth the work and trouble,
and can afford to buy it, and can store it reasonably while reconstructing,
and can spend a LOT of money, and really like to work on them, and work on
this particular car, and can live with the fact that you'll never be repaid
for your efforts except with admiration for the beauty of the car and
appreciation for your work, then maybe it will be worth it to you.

I think that most restorations are a labor of love and insanity; very few
are profitable