From: Mike Sersen [mailto:msersen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 6:30 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Brake Conversion

You do not have to get any special one. No one would know which that
"special one" is anyway. You need a proportioning valve connected to the
rear line and adjust it  accordingly using the trial and error method
for the first hour or so. Drive, reach under and turn the knob, drive
again and reach under again until the front brakes are taking hold just
a bit before the front and neither is locking up. Mike Sersen
:-{)
P.S. All performance shops sell Willwood proportioning valves.