[FWDLK] The Junkyard and 61 Chrysler

Title: You've been invited to view Charles's photos!

1 of 23 photos
Click to View

Check out my online photo album!

Hello All,
Thanks for all the responses. Just thought you would like to see the FL cars that I could find in this yard. As you can see there is very little left of most of them. I still have not made a decision, but the car does appear in these photos.
Enjoy,
Charles

To view the album, click here. You may be asked to sign in or become an Ofoto member. It's free to join, and your first 15 prints are FREE! As an Ofoto member, you can order prints of the photos that have been shared with you, plus frames, cards and more. Try us out!

If you can not see the links above, copy and paste the following URL directly into your browser: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=74294275203&n=1096491374

If you have any questions, please contact the Ofoto Customer Service.

Email: service@xxxxxxxxx
Phone (US/Canada): 800-360-9098

Fax: 510-450-0120
Phone (All Others): 510-229-1175