Re: [FWDLK] The Junkyard and 61 Chrysler

Re: [FWDLK] The Junkyard and 61 Chrysler

Charles,

Nice job on the album!  After seeing the car(s) and the
convert, I would take the 57 Chrysler hardtop if I
absolutely had to have one of those cars!  Looks to be more
complete, will be easier and less expensive to restore and
will probably be just as (more?) enjoyable.

That said, I still think buying one that is already done is
the best way to start enjoying those fins in the rear view
mirror!

Brian
57 D500s in MI