[FWDLK] Radio Conversion..add a CD part 1

[FWDLK] Radio Conversion..add a CD part 1

Hello All,
                I got a chance to compile my thoughts on this whole idea of modifying FL car radios to accept a modern CD player. I will try to lay out my plans and guidelines as easily as I can.
    As I have said before, I will be doing this as a side job. I work 5-6 days in the marvelous (yeah,right) retail world during this time of year and alot of side jobs. Therefore, I will not be doing any conversions until after Xmas. I also won't be giving out my phone #. I need my peace.
 I've noticed lately that many of you want to do the FM conversion. I can't do that but what I can do is make a way for you to add a portable CD player using your factory radio/amp. Instead of paying $300 for the FM conversion, why not hear what you want and play a CD? I can do this for alot less than the FM conversion. I have decided to do this because I feel it is a way to contribute to the FL era cars. So many of you on the list have reproduced parts, made patches, hats, etc. for the love of the FL cars and  I figured here's my chance.