[FWDLK] Radio Conversion..add a CD part2 (oops)

[FWDLK] Radio Conversion..add a CD part2 (oops)

You will need to provide me with the following......
1.) Your radio, in good, clean working order. I can do repairs to a degree but it will cost extra (parts+labor)
2.)I don't need it with the radio but you must use the factory speaker(s). If you blow the output stage of the radio because you didn't observe the output impedance of the radio I will NOT fix it.
3.) A portable CD, MP3, or anything that you want to play. Here's the catch.... It MUST have a line-out jack. Most do but let me clarify that this is NOT the same as a headphone jack. If you decide to go against the line-out jack rule. Here's what will happen 1.) you'll put so much sound into the input stage of the factory amp you'll burn it out (which I won't fix, because "I told you so") or 2. It will be too small a signal to give the amp what it needs. In either case, I won't be fixing the screw-up for free. If you have a portable that says"line-out/headphone" send it with your radio so I can take care as to test it. It also must have a power input jack (I've never seen one that didn't).
4.) A schematic of your radio. I have 57-59 Plymouth schematics so, if you send me a 57-59 Plymouth radio, don't worry about it.
5.) Your patience. I'm real easy going about alot of things and will try to accommodate as much as possible. However, I need your patience. If you want I can certainly "slap it together" but I'd rather have you let me put quality and pride into it. I would like to make good relationships with those of you that I will do this for. I definitely don't want to make enemies or hear rumors that I do a half-ass job. I will do these one at a time. I will not have you send your radio in while others are here. This is for two reasons. 1.) I don't have the room, I live in an a apartment. 2.) I want to treat every radio individually and as a custom job fit to your needs. I will try to get your radio done in a week but, I make NO promises.  When I'm back to two days off. I'll have one for the radio, one for myself/my sanity/my restoration project.
6.) Payment in full. I know, should I trust him or not. Here's what I promise. I won't cash your check/MO until I'm finished and your radio is waiting to be shipped back. We all know how folks lose incentive when they're paid in full. I will discuss payment in full later.
7.) Where you plan on mounting the portable and the switch (see below) and how long you need the cords to be. A few inches extra won't hurt.