[FWDLK] Radio Conversion add a CD part 3

[FWDLK] Radio Conversion add a CD part 3

Here's what I will do...
1.) Check all tubes and lube the controls. If any tube is bad or any parts are bad this will be a repair aside from the modification and will cost you extra. Remember, a radio with a bad tube can still play somewhat. I don't feel like repairing alot of radios so do think I'm looking to screw anyone with a repair bill. If I need to get tubes for your radio, it will take me about 2-4 weeks in some cases to get the tube. More time will be needed.
2.)Run two cords out of the radio that lead to a switch. Possibly one if I can find the wire I'm looking for. The switch can be mounted anywhere. It will allow you to switch between AM and CD. I will provide the switch however, I will not be providing a mounting plate/bezel, that's up to your desires.
3.) I will install a power supply with a 6' cord coming out of it inside the radio. This will connect directly to your portable. This is for two reasons. 1.) You won't have that ugly lighter plug sticking out while you play your CD's,etc. 2.) Unless you have an Imperial/Chrysler, (from what I've seen so far) your lighter jack is on all the time. With the power supply that I'll install you will only be able to turn the CD player on when the radio is on. Thus saving you batteries, a dead battery (after a long time, especially if your car sits weeks at a time or so), and an uncluttered look.
4.) I will install a headphone style jack on the side of the radio. This will have a 6' cord attached to it which will have a headphone style plug on it. This will plug in to the line-out jack on your portable.
5.) I will play the radio 4-8 hours before I'm ready to ship it out. This will make sure the radio is modified correctly and it will work well when you get it.