Re: [FWDLK] Additives

In a message dated 11/13/01 11:18:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
xm2cars@xxxxxxx writes:

> David Charles Gedraitis wrote:
>  > > >
>  > > > To my understanding-they are almost all junk.

Long ago, in a land not-so-far away,  Chrysler compiled a list of the
ingredients in some of the old-time oil/fuel additives.  When I worked in
Engineering, I saw the list. Only one ingredient stuck in my mind.  One of
the products contained ORANGE JUICE!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI