[FWDLK] 57 plymouth stuff

my trans guy just told me that my valve body is shot, so i need one for a 57
powerflite.
maybe spring kits are available for those, i dont know.  also, a 4-bbl
intake/carb set-up for the 301 in my car would make the perfect xmas gift to
myself.

any help or leads would be appreciated.  thanks

art
57 belvedere