[FWDLK] Swivel Seat Plastic Cover Question....

[FWDLK] Swivel Seat Plastic Cover Question....

I have the reproduction black plastic swivel seat covers for my 59 Dodge seats but there is some sort of problem.

The opening for the front/back seat adjuster lever is about 1" from the bottom of the cover. For it to fit with my seat adjuster, it would need to be about 2.5" from the bottom. I see no way to attach the cover and use my current seat adjuster. I am sure that my seat adjusters are correct. They match up exactly the same as the parts book drawing. I have two other seat adjuster sets and they are all the same. It was my understanding that all the seat adjusters were the same, whether from a swivel car or not.

Any thoughts? Is the cut out in the cover the same as any of yours??

James
1959 Dodge