Re: [FWDLK] Mice suggestions

Would a miniature electric fence with lots of warning signs work?   :)   John in WI

Sperduto, Nick wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on keeping mice out of the car, besides using moth balls. I can't stand the smell of them myself. This is for year round control, not just for winter storage.

I didn't think I had mice in the car, but they chewed on a styrofoam container that I had laying on the front seat, so I know they are there.

Thanks,

Nick