[FWDLK] re-chroming

Hi all,
   I got my front bumper and front bumper wings back from the body shop that sent them in to be re-done.   Beeeeaauuutiful!   Much nicer than I ever expected.  They were sent to a place in LaCrosse Wi...Keystone Something???   I will get the name and number if I can.   They removed all dings, dents, rust, scratches and other assorted rash.   Lifetime guarantee on the finish/plating.   They say it is show quality, and I believe it.  Even the back was cleaned up...not re-done, but what an improvement.  Bolt holes were re-squared??!!  The bumper wings are superb!   I can't wait to get the wagon all painted and then hang these back on it!!!!!!
   The best part of the whole thing....$$$$$$$$    I was quoted $275.00 for the bumper and $75.00 each for the wings.    When I picked them up today, the body shop guy said he was not going to charge anything above the actual cost, except tax.   I had to pay $339.40 total!    They charged $203.25 for the bumper, and $60.00 per wing.  It took about 6 weeks give or take a week...can't remember that far back ; >)    The rear bumper will go in next week or soon after.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, stay safe, eat, drink and be merry!   I for one, am thankful for Dave Stragand and his efforts for this group of Forwardlookers!  And, thankful that we live in the best country in the world!   (I know there are some on the list who live elsewhere, but this is a US holiday, so I am being selfish)

To My Wife's Grandmother's house we go....97 and still ticking!          John in WI