[FWDLK] New Member Intro - 1957 Dodge

Greetings,

I'm keeping this very brief.

I love vehicles and especially Mopars.
Recently purchased a nearly complete 1957 Dodge
Coronet 2 door hardtop.  V8 auto, radio and heater.
I'm looking the car over and finding what is needed
(besides a floorpan), so I will have questions later.

It runs well, but doesn't stop very well right now.

I hate to ask for help right away, but here goes:

Bringing the car home, I lost the rear corner stainless
trim piece for the right side of the lower back glass.
Does anyone have one or know a source for one?

Thanks,
Tom