[FWDLK] VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

[FWDLK] VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

Learned Moparpeople,
    Anyone describe to me just how an original 1960/65 decoder looks?
My copy, bought as original comes this way.

P1. Cover.
Factory photos of 5 shots of '60's, taking up a mere half of the A4 sheet. 12-1 on bottom left.

P2.  ( rev of P1)
Top heading of "NOTES".
And 11-4 on bottom right !

P3.
VIN info. Body plate ID,etc, with 12-2 on the bottom right.

P4.
Body codes,Trim codes. 12-3 on bottom left.

P5.
Imperial trim, paint codes. 12-4 on bottom right.

P6.
Engine numbers. 12-5 on bottom left.

These are all on 3 separate sheets of lily white A4 paper.

Was the original stapled, joined, folded sheets, whatever? Anyone have one?  Much appreciated evidence required about this nice little earn which is an outright scam, so I can snuff it out via e-Bay. If anyone cares to scan one and send it, I can take it!!  And many thanks will be forthcoming.
     Thank you in advance,
          Dave in NZ.