Re: [FWDLK] Mices

Around the outside of the house, all wood chips, they love to tunnel in it.
I use short (8 to 16 inches, even ones with a T or bend) scrap sections of
about 1 1/2  inch PVC plastic pipe and weight it with abrick.  Insert Mice B
Gone inside and all AOK, neighbors cats and dogs cant get at it.
I have read the untrasound works good, but like in a house it only keeps them
from the room the unit is in.  It do NOT keep them outta the walls!  Guess it
chases em outta the garage and keeps em outside.  If U store car outside I
have no idea if it would help if inside the car.  I may find out tho!
Happy Hunting-

LARS

In sheltered West Michigan USA

Deer harvest to be what, 400,000 this season?