[FWDLK] Plymouth 2x4 carbs

I am ready to believe that the fates are against me.

Last night I had a SMALL chance to get the carbs I NEED
on e-bay. The first bid I put in went just fine, BUT it
was "hosed up city" when it was time to re-bid. Couldn't
get this darn thing cleared up until it was once again
"TOO LATE" you missed it time.

DRATS, Darn, and Pooie.

So tonight I'm sitting here and the phone rings, Guy is calling
because he knows I need 2 carbs. Drats, seems he was the wining
bidder on a chebby setup that had 57 Fury carbs on it and wanted
to know if I was interested. Yes he now knows that they aint
chebby carbs, manifold is right but carbs aint.

Anyway I still am looking for 2534S and 2535S Carter WCFB caruretors.

I do have available a pair of 2314S Carter WCFB caruretors with
tags which are correct for 55 Chrysler 2x4 setups.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6