[FWDLK] motor mounts

Hi

I have just put my motor back into my 57' dodge cornet. It was a 325 originally and I have converted it into a 325 d500 hemi. I know every thing is the same on outside but the heads and intake. I put a set of Sanderson headers on it then I put the  motor mounts on and put it back in. Now I am finding out by pictures I took of the motor right after I pulled it out that they go on the back side of the flange which I need to get my spacing for the steering rod not to hit the oil pan. My problem is I can not mount the mounts on the back side like factory cause I hit the headers not allowing me to mount them. If any one else has run into this please email me back letting me know what you did. If any one knows of a different mount that can be used please let me know that also.
Ben
57'dodge