From: David Charles Gedraitis <dcg@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:29 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Ram induction setup on ebay

The subject basically says it all-413 ram induction setup
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598822578
It seems to me that the reserve is probably fairly high, as the "buy it
now" option is (IMO) rediculously high ($3600). Anyone have thoughts on
this, and what it's worth? Is that a reasonable price? (I hope not)

~dave
'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715
'91 Toyota Pickup