Re: [FWDLK] Ram induction setup on ebay

--- "W.R. Amberger" <b3nr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If'n I remember correctly, isn't the buy it now
> option supposed to meet or exceed your reserve?

Not necessarily. I bought my 300-K on eBay for the
opening (and only bid - what was everybody else
thinking?) of $1750. It had a "Buy it Now" of $2000,
but no reserve.

Did I mention I'm happier with that car every time I
get behind the wheel?

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban