[FWDLK] 57-61 Locking gas cap 4 sale

Hello All,
               I will be selling an aftermarket locking gas cap in the "for sale" section of the list in a few days. It fits all '57-'61 Mopar wagons. It is a 50's style locking gas cap and it appears to be from the 50's . It is chrome plated and comes with two keys. Anyone interested, let me know. I figured I'd offer it to the "active" members first. The price is $30 ppd.
Take Care,
Frank