Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 7:04 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Mirror glass replacement ??

Hello All,

    I have a few outside forwardlook mirrors with glass that is cracked,chipped or has the silver flaking off.Otherwise the metal and chrome parts are in decent shape. Does anyone offer a service for replacing the mirror glass for these or is it too expensive??? I was told there is such a service offered from a guy in the midwest somewhere but could not come up with a name!!!!!!

Any info appreciated,

Brad

'57 Dodges