[FWDLK] Introducing Myself and 60 Dodge Phoenix

[FWDLK] Introducing Myself and 60 Dodge Phoenix

Glad to be on the list. I've really enjoyed viewing the Forward Look site
for a number of years.

I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada and own a red & white, 1960 Dodge Phoenix
2 dr HT with the 3 sp pushbutton tranny and SL6 engine.

If you'd like to see it or read more about it, see these websites.

http://pacificcoast.net/~acmesafe/toews.htm

http://www.trakntime.com/RED60dodge.jpg

Cheers!

Al Toews