[FWDLK] Exhaust manifold nuts ?

I was reading a post on the plymouth bulletin about a person looking for
some "slotted" exhaust manifold nuts and beveled washers for his 6 cyl 56
Plym.
Well in taking my manifold off I noticed all my nuts and washers are regular
nuts, washers and lock washers.
Anyone want to clue me in on what kind of nuts/washers I should be running ?

Thanks,
Nick