[FWDLK] Dan C, Spanaway, WA

Dan takes the time and energy to bring from an incredible array of sources  a listing of cars and parts for sale. He does not sell this stuff himself. After I indicated that I was looking for a 1956 Chrysler, Dan helped me track one down in Ellensburg, Washington -- a beauty at a fair price. I faithfully read his posts because they are invariably interesting; if everyone worked as hard a Dan to make a helpful contribution, the list would be even better than it is now