Re: [FWDLK] Who are you?

--- phoenix61 <phoenix61@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello List
> I have posted before but have been out of the loop
> for a while. I have a question about this "Dan C"
> (Spanaway Wa) guy who keeps posting adds for cars
> he has "found" Is he (are you for real?)
> Has anyone ever bought a car from him?

Dan Corrigan is very real, I think he & I are the two
'57 Plymouth wagon owners on the list.

You'll notice he included phone numbers or e-mail
addresses. He's not selling them himself but it
letting the rest of us know about ads he's found.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K 2dr Hardtop