Re: [FWDLK] Who are you?

Hey, I own '57 Plymouth Wagons too.  I hope you aren't counting me just
because they don't run. . . lol.  For everyone's edification, Dan Corrigan
is the first person I ever met in the real world who was a Forward Look nut
like me, and is a great guy.  We met at an estate auction in Portland, where
he stole a brand new '57 Plymouth bumper from me for $10.  I say stole
because he bid on & I didn't see the darn thing to bid on it and I was
really jealous of the great deal he got.

To the guy who thinks Dan himself is selling the things he posts:  please
look more carefully at the postings before questioning people's motives.
It's obvious Dan is not selling these items.  He scours old car publications
regularly, and is simply telling everyone about the Forward Look stuff he's
found in the ads.  He's also not the only one who does this, and I hope I'm
not the only one who appreciates the efforts that Dan and others go through
to let us all know about potential buys for the rest of us.

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in OR