[FWDLK] Color of 6cyl

Howdy folks, I getting ready for a new coat of paint on my 6 cyl in my 56 Savoy. What color should I try for. Right now it's silver and pretty bad looking. I painted it about 10 years ago, I don't even remember what I used to paint it.

I checked with POR and they don't seem to make a silver.

Any suggestions ?

Nick