[FWDLK] 60 Desoto colors

Hello everybody. I am redoing a Johan 1960 Desoto Adventurer that I built some years back. I am looking for an original two-tone color scheme with the corrrect interior colors. Preferrably something like cream/red-as long as its not something like green over green it would work for me. Also (without opening that can of worms again...lol)I will need engine and air cleaner colors. Any help would be appreciated.
The Johan means that this car is 1:25 scale.
Ray Underwood
59 Coronet 2dr hdtp
Kansas City,Mo